BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 25, 2010

A little mommy math for you...

1,123 The number of times I heard the word "mom" today.

9 The number of diapers changed.
16 The number of random messes that needed to be cleaned up.
7 The number of tantrums my five year old threw over nothing at all.
1 The number of times pureed carrots were spit back into my face.
15 The number of minutes I got to actually sit down today.
1 The number of meals I got to eat without intteruption.
1 The number of times I got spit up in my hair.
1 The number of times Tyler accidentally locked himself IN the bathroom.
9 The number of times I thought about running from my house screaming.
0 The number of times I actually did it.

Today was one of those days. I can't tell you how much I love my babies...but I CAN tell you how happy I am that they are both sound asleep. **sigh** Another day down. Bring it on, Friday.




0 comments: