BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Attachment...
























































My newest little attachment. I don't know if girls are just totally different than boys, or maybe all babies are just a little different...but Tyler never clung to me like Ms. Sienna does. She wants to be near me all the time. She loves to be held, sat with, sung to, smiled at...she just soaks every little bit of it up. I now find myself putting my little baby backpack on just so I can get the housework done. Maybe I do it because she cries if I don't....maybe I do it because secretly I love every second of it...even if it makes daily chores 100 times harder...and maybe...I do it....because this just might be the last time I experience having a newborn. It goes by so fast. People tell you, and you think you know what they mean, but until you watch your little baby go to kindergarten, or ride the bus home for the first time...it won't really hit you. She'll be five months old on Saturday, and the next 7 months are the last few months where she is really truly a baby. By the time she turns one...she'll be walking, talking, eating what we eat for dinner....changing into being a little girl. As stressed out as I may get sometimes, or as much as I complain about having no free time at all...I adore my babies. I am proud that my baby boy is becoming a little man...and, I like my new attachment. I wouldn't change it for the world.

0 comments: